Offered for sale is are two (2):
BAE 1032 Channel Strip 19" Rackmounts with PSUB
The new 1032 4-band Mic/Line preamp by BAE was inspired by the frequencies of the classic 1081. It uses the same high quality components and manufacturing techniques used in other BAE modules featuring the same Class A transformer-coupled circuits and same modular cards for long-term serviceability.
Along with the passive inductor high-pass filter, the 4-band equalizer provides greater coverage. The high-mid and low-mid frequencies overlap for flexibility in correcting problem frequencies. The 1032 also provides a more comprehensive high frequency shelf up to 24kHz for extended high frequency correction without compromising the midrange.
Many people loved the EQ portion of the 1081 but the amplifier was class A/B. Our clients told us that they prefer the class A output and so we now have a 1081 inspired equalizer with a 1073 preamp.
- - Inspired by the 1081 EQ points using the same inductor specifications.
- - Class A transformer-coupled design in a 19" 1U chassis
- - Hand wired, all discrete using modular cards
- - 4-band EQ with HPF
- - Low and High Mid-band overlapping frequencies
- - Extended selection for high frequency shelving
- - High quality Swiss made Elma® rotary switches
- - Line level XLR inputs for extra versatility as a line preamp
- - High impedance DI for guitar and synth
- - Mic Pre with 80dB of gain
- - Illuminated phase reverse and phantom power push-buttons
- - Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms
- - Regulated linear power supply will run up to two channels
- - Available in 19" Rackmount with and without a Power Supply and 10-Series Module format
- - Channels: Two
- - Power Supply: Included
- - Frequency Response: 20Hz (+0.3dB) to 20Khz (-0.2dB)
- - EQ HF: +/-16dB selectable frequency shelving at 10, 12 or 16 kHz
- - EQ LF: +/-16dB with selectable frequency shelving of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz
- - EQ HMF: +/-18dB peaking, fixed 'Q' , selectable centre frequencies of 1.5Khz, 1.8kHz, 2.2Khz, 2.7kHz, 3.3Khz, 3.9kHz, 4.7kHz, 5.6kHz , 6.8kHz and 8.2Khz, inductor based
- - EQ LMF: +/-18dB peaking, fixed ´Q´, selectable center frequencies of 220Hz, 270Hz, 330Hz, 390Hz, 470Hz, 560Hz, 680Hz, 820Hz, 1000Hz and 1200Hz, inductor based
- - High Pass Filter: 50Hz, 80Hz & 300Hz, inductor based
- - Mic Input Impedance: ≈1200/300 ohms
- - Line Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- - DI Input Impedance: ≈150k ohms
- - Output Impedance: >75 ohms
- - Maximum Output Level: +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- - THD: Less than 0.025% at 1Khz, Less than 0.05% at 100Hz
- - Power Requirements: 115/230 VAC, 28W
- - Gain dB: 0 to 80 dB
- - Equivalent Input Noise: -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
- - Weight: 10 LBS / 4.54 KG
- - Dimensions: 19W x 1.75L x 9D
-$5 FLAT FEE SHIPPING TO ALL USA ADDRESSES-
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PHOTOS SHOWN ARE STOCK PHOTOS. ALL UNITS ARE IN GOOD COSMETIC AND WORKING CONDITION.
Clair Global is an Entertainment Technology company that supplies the entertainment and music touring industry with technology, sound augmentation systems and services. We stay way ahead of the curve when it comes to purchasing and using new technology. When we upgrade or purchase new gear we frequently end up with unneeded gear and it's this gear that you'll find here.
If we don't need it, we sell it and guarantee your satisfaction with a 14-day replacement guarantee (or money- back guarantee if we don't have a replacement).
Applicable sales tax will be applied.
All CLAIR Used Gear is checked by our technicians before it is sold.
Unless otherwise noted, everything is in good working condition when it is shipped to you.