Offered for sale is a pair of:
Genelec 8260A DSP Tri-Amplified Monitors
Comes with Genelec AutoCal Calibration Kit
Each speaker has it's own Genelec stand. There is no mounting hardware included.
-$50 FLAT FEE SHIPPING TO ALL USA ADDRESSES-
These have been previously used with a few minor white smudges. Never toured. From smoke free environment.
The Genelec 8260A 3-way DSP system is a masterpiece in electro-acoustic design which features major advances in audio driver technology integrated to a sophisticated enclosure design.
The Genelec 8260A combines, for the first time, a coaxial driver (MDC) with a modern waveguide technology (DCW), ensuring drivers to couple coherently over their full operating bandwidth, as well as creating coincident mid-frequency/high frequency point source.
Genelec MDC Minimum Diffraction Coaxial Mid/High driver technology takes a big step in perfecting audio quality in professional active studio monitors. This breakthrough in coaxial driver design provides more accurate imaging and improved sound quality both on the acoustical axis as well as off-axis. The extremely smooth frequency response leads to outstanding clarity and definition of the inner details of the music.
The 8260A features Genelec DSP signal processing responsible for all loudspeaker functions, such as the crossover filters, driver equalizers, driver position alignment, room response alignment, calibration, and equalization related filters as well as distance compensating delays.
The Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM) software manages all these functions allowing the 8260A to be used together with other 8200 Series DSP monitors and 7200 Series subwoofers in the same setup. Genelec AutoCal automated room calibration and sound system alignment method provides consistent and accurate frequency response for a multichannel audio system in widely varying room environments.
The 8260A is housed in a die-cast aluminum Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) with acoustically optimized rounded edges to prevent diffractions and yielding superb sound stage imaging. The robust enclosure is also completely immune to vibrations.
- Input format: Analog and Digital
- Input word length: 16 -24 bits
- Digital Input: AES/EBU (single/dual wire)
- Connector type: XLR female input
- Input sampling rate 32 -192 kHz
- Control network: Proprietary Genelec Loudspeaker Manager network (GLM)
- System calibration: AutoCal, GLM manual, Stand-alone
- Maximum short time sine wave acoustic output at 1 m on axis in half space, averaged from 100 Hz to 3 kHz: =113 dB SPL
- Maximum peak acoustic output per pair with music material: =123 dB SPL @ 1m
- Bass driver: 10"
- Midrange: 5" laminate cone
- Treble: 3/4" coaxial Al-dome
- Crossover frequencies: 490 Hz, 3 kHz
- Free field frequency response: 29 Hz - 21 kHz (± 1 dB)
- Bass: 150 W
- Midrange: 120 W
- Treble: 120 W
- Speaker dimensions (H x W x D): 570 x 357 x 347 mm (Height with Iso-Pod 593 mm)
- Speaker weight: 27.5 kg (60.5 lb)
Clair Global is an Entertainment Technology company that supplies the entertainment and music touring industry with technology, sound augmentation systems and services. We stay way ahead of the curve when it comes to purchasing and using new technology. When we upgrade or purchase new gear we frequently end up with unneeded gear and it's this gear that you'll find here.
If we don't need it, we sell it and guarantee your satisfaction with a 14-day replacement guarantee (or money- back guarantee if we don't have a replacement).
Please note that the photos shown are of the exact units you will receive.
Applicable sales tax will be applied.
Unless otherwise noted, everything is in good working condition when it is shipped to you.