Rohde & Schwarz FSH3 Hand Held Spectrum Analyzer with Tracking Generator
100 kHz - 3 GHz
Comes with everything seen in photos.
Comes in padded Pelican 1520 case.
|Low end frequency limit||100.00 kHz|
|High end frequency limit||3.00 GHz|
|Resolution Bandwidth Min.||100 Hz|
|Resolution Bandwidth Max.||1.00 MHz|
|Amplitude Range||DANL to +20 dBm|
The Rohde & Schwarz FSH is the ideal spectrum analyzer for rapid, high-precision, cost-effective signal investigations. It provides a large number of measurement functions and so can handle anything from the installation or maintenance of a mobile radio base station up to on-site fault location in RF cables as well as development and service an extensive range of applications.
- Displayed average noise level typ. -135 dBm (RBW 100 Hz)
- 0.5 dB typ. level accuracy up to 6 GHz
- Resolution bandwidths 100 Hz to 1 MHz, 1 and 3 steps (Model 13 1 kHz to 1 MHz)
- Wide range of detectors: sample, max/min peak , auto peak, RMS
- TOI typ. 13 dBm
- SSB phase noise <–100 dBc (1 Hz) at 100 kHz from carrier
- Level measurement uncertainty<1.5 dB, typ. 0.5 dB
- Reference level –80 dBm to +20 dBm